Valentine's Day!
Well....happy Valentine's Day to all of you! Ron and I had to chuckle this morning. We had not purchased any cards or gifts for each other, but those of you who know Ron know that it was not easy for him. This morning I was sitting in my chair watching Good Morning America and drinking my coffee. Ron got up and dressed and came out to get his coffee. He was standing nearby (EVERYTHING is nearby in the camper!) and watching the little news blurbs scroll across the bottom of the TV screen. He said to me "Well, I'm sorry I didn't get you a.....baseball........" I looked at him and you should have seen his face. He MEANT valentine! He was embarassed to admit that he was READING something about baseball on the screen as he was speaking. We did get a good laugh!



Today was overcast for most of the morning although it has really cleared up and the sun is shining brightly. Ron is working out and I am inside today, crocheting and watching tv. Even though it is beautiful when you look out, it is too cool for me to enjoy sitting in the sun.
Yesterday morning I went to Mom's place and started working on juicing the lemons. After only 7 lemons I had 4 cups of juice! There were 38 lemons the size of ....uh....small grapefruits or large oranges! I filled every ice cube tray that mom and I had, and also a muffin tin. Today we emptied all of "lemon cubes" into 3 one-gallon ziplock bags. I will bring them home in my freezer and will have "fresh" lemonaide or juice for pies, etc, for some time to come!!!!
Since this is Valentine's Day, I will also leave you with a picture of my neighbor's yellow rose....a flower for you this day. I took it with my little digital camera.
Comments
What a pretty rose. Albert and Ron could have been twins. LOL No card or flowers for me either. Oh well, they are BROTHERS. I will definitely come down and drink a glass of lemonaide this summer. Those are the prettiest lemons I have ever seen. Sorry to hear it is still too cool for you. Looked on the radar today and it looks like snow and ice in your neck of the woods. Tell your mom and dad hello for us. Look forward to your homecoming. Love, Pam