January 8
The days go by so fast when you are busy, don't they?
Ron and I have been plugging away at the inside of the house and I have spent a couple of days this past week shimmying around in the attic pulling wires up through old holes and pushing them down through new ones! We have rearranged the configuration of some of the outlets and switches in the dining room in preparation of the sheet rock/dry wall. By far the hardest thing we did this week, and that is because we don't really know how to do this, is installing the new door unit to the pantry. It's not perfect, but it's close and WE DID IT!
Ron has gone back to the camp for this weekend, and believe it or not, I am going to one more Christmas party tonight. Tomorrow I will finally take down the Christmas tree!
Ron and I have been plugging away at the inside of the house and I have spent a couple of days this past week shimmying around in the attic pulling wires up through old holes and pushing them down through new ones! We have rearranged the configuration of some of the outlets and switches in the dining room in preparation of the sheet rock/dry wall. By far the hardest thing we did this week, and that is because we don't really know how to do this, is installing the new door unit to the pantry. It's not perfect, but it's close and WE DID IT!
Ron has gone back to the camp for this weekend, and believe it or not, I am going to one more Christmas party tonight. Tomorrow I will finally take down the Christmas tree!
Comments