Bucket List!
It dawned on me yesterday last week that I often think about blogging and sharing with you the things we are doing in our retirement. I have gone so far as sitting down at the computer and drafting a post, or beginning to. But it can take me up to an hour to get through the process....collecting my thoughts, collecting my photos from my iPhone or my camera, getting them into the computer, filing them where I can FIND them again....and then inserting them into the post. Very often I get interrupted with something....or just feel that I should be spending that hour doing something else....and it just doesn't get done. So...time passes and then I feel guilty. Then I feel like I have to apologize...then that comes before a post of what we are actually DOING and I end up running out of time. My list of drafts has several posts that begin with apologies and never get to the actual meat of the message! Oh my! So...here I am again...in the wee hours...


Comments
Though we e-mail back and forth, I'll at least write a few lines on your blog. I'm impressed that you've figured it all out, as I've had trouble even figuring out how to log on!!
How many LSU fans in the park Ron?
Afghan looks pretty Carolyn,... if you manage to complete one row a day you'll be doing good. You're both keeping busy, sounds like.
We have had rain and fog here for the past 2 days, with NO snow left.
11 pm...way past my bedtime! Good night. Hugs to you and mom and dad.
Love Sisnorth