Been here lately?

Today is Fathers Day and I am getting ready to put up a post for my dad. I have learned that the music I select for each post is going to the be the music at the time you read....no matter which post you are reading. So if you haven't been here for awhile, you can imagine reading the "I'm Tired" post to the tune of "Working on the Chain Gang" and another song called "I'm SO Tired".

I hope you are checking my blog often. When I get a chance to work on it, I spend a lot of time selecting pictures and frequently try to find appropriate music for a post.

Please leave a comment so I know you've been by. Go to the end of a post and click on "comments". It's pretty self-explanatory but if you are having a problem, let me know.

Comments

Joanne said…
Ditto for me Dad! I don't have a Blog, but I'll tag onto Carolyn's and say I love you too! Happy Father's Day! Daughter #2
Arlene said…
You were right...he needed (and used) the Kleenex! He said that was very touching and MUCH apprecieated!!! I say, that HAD to be a LOT of research & sorting! Thanks so much, Carolyn!

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List!

Cold Sunday afternoon

Friday