There is something about a gray Sunday afternoon when the temp is cool (I won't mention HOW cool....for those of you who live NORTH of me and may SCOFF) to make you want a fireplace, or a snuggly blanket and a good book, or at the very least some fuzzy slippers and a steamy bowl of gumbo with hot french bread. I guess I could scrounge up the blanket, book and some slippers! Oh well....here I sit at my computer! I promised a friend that I was going to try to blog more in 2011....and I really will try. I really do stay awfully busy, but maybe I could sleep less.......! In my effort to blog more often, the following is a Blog Ramble. (Definition of a Blog Ramble: Nothing very interesting and no pictures) Here goes: I need a new computer. This laptop is over 5 years old. I’m running Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002! I have an external wireless card that is held together by a pony tail band. (I’m remembering my friend, Traci, here and her PENCIL came...
Comments
I am so thankful that you were able to make your trip when you did. Your Uncle Ed and Aunt Dorotha will be remembered as very kind-hearted, genuine people. Whatever life handed them, they seemed to always be smiling and showed compassion and concern for those around them. Your Uncle Ed and other "giants of our childhood (of our LIVES)" will certainly be missed, but they have fought the good fight and have earned their eternal rest. God bless them.
Love, Cinda
P.S. Your music is always such a joy. It accompanies me through my 'morning computer check'. I open your blog first and have it playing in the background as I read the Record-Eagle, check Facebook, email, etc. Thank you for always selecting just the right thing :)
Love the yellow background!