From sea to shining........
Pensacola Beach, Gulf of Mexico, late May 09.
After the last post Ron and I took off to Pensacola Beach to meet cousins and Aunt Ada there.
A week back at home working hard on the base cabinets in preparation for the countertop template to be measured for.
And packing!
Arrived in Michigan on the 17th of June with Ashlyn and Samantha. Heather and George showed up a few days later. We enjoyed very warm and sunny days the week they were here.
They left on a Friday evening and Jake, Christie and Emmie arrived on the following Tuesday. So did cold and wet weather. Jake, our electronics whiz, did his magic as soon as he arrived and I am finally hooked up to highspeed internet....at least for the week and a half that he is here! Now, a few days past their arrival, we are looking forward to improving weather and fun in Silver Lake on the Fourth of July. Look for more posts (and pictures) soon. I promise!
Next week is the National Cherry Festival in TC.
Comments