Two Posts In One Sitting!
I just needed to comment on my own post and wasn't sure some of you would read the comments...so:
Why aren't we using our big, fancy camper for kitchen duties? That was our plan, right? Well...for whatever reason, the gas regulator stopped working and the stove won't come on. Good grief! Ron suggested he replace the regulator himself, but we had purchased an extended warranty and are taking it for some "tweeking" in 2 weeks. I said "Don't spend one dime. We'll have to pay the 'per visit' deductible so let THEM repair it. We will manage." And we have.....so far.
My second comment will go right past most of you. But if you lived in Traverse City in the winter in the 60's, you will understand that somehow this music makes me want to go ice skating!
Enjoy! And don't forget to read the "real" post for today....I think it follows this.
Why aren't we using our big, fancy camper for kitchen duties? That was our plan, right? Well...for whatever reason, the gas regulator stopped working and the stove won't come on. Good grief! Ron suggested he replace the regulator himself, but we had purchased an extended warranty and are taking it for some "tweeking" in 2 weeks. I said "Don't spend one dime. We'll have to pay the 'per visit' deductible so let THEM repair it. We will manage." And we have.....so far.
My second comment will go right past most of you. But if you lived in Traverse City in the winter in the 60's, you will understand that somehow this music makes me want to go ice skating!
Enjoy! And don't forget to read the "real" post for today....I think it follows this.
Comments
I can totally relate to the music AND thoughts of 14th Street Skating Rink (and quick trips to Gma's house across the street). Also skating on Silver Lake if weather conditions were right. We've had precious few of those kind of winters lately (this year being a wonderful exception).
Thanks for the memories.