WOW!
Today was my day to volunteer at Ashlyn's school and to pick up Emmie. She had a fun afternoon in the yard with the sprinkler. After I fixed some supper, I picked up Ashlyn and Samantha and went over to Ashlyn's school for an ART show. It is there that Christie met us to pick up Emmie. 

The pictures show the sculptures done by the 4th grade students....who recently had visited the Rodin exhibit at the Shaw Center for the Arts in Baton Rouge. I was impressed with many of the pieces....this is Ashlyn's "Apples in a Bowl". There was a lot of artwork on the walls of the school and I enjoyed looking at all of it.
The pictures show the sculptures done by the 4th grade students....who recently had visited the Rodin exhibit at the Shaw Center for the Arts in Baton Rouge. I was impressed with many of the pieces....this is Ashlyn's "Apples in a Bowl". There was a lot of artwork on the walls of the school and I enjoyed looking at all of it.
In the meantime......
Ron worked very hard today and this is what my kitchen looks like tonight!
Comments
Love,
Anna