Christmas is over!

Well.....I got fussed at by my daughter for not posting to this blog since October. I am sure you have been as busy as I have been. In an effort to develop some friendships in the church I have been attending lately, I decided to join a Sunday School Class AND to join the choir. Both were good decisions, but they increased my outside time committments.

That, and my obligations at the granddaughters' schools, and my time once a week with the 2 year old granddaugher, and our little steps toward the bigger project of remodeling the kitchen.....along with Christmas....I just haven't taken the time to post here. Sorry.

We have finished the new pantry and have started emptying kitchen cabinets into it in preparation for the demo of the kitchen! The oak table and hutch are now at Jake's house and we are eating off a glass top patio table with 4 plastic chairs! We don't mind....it is a symbol of progress!

I can't promise you I will post real often....I am throwing myself into this home improvement process as much as I possibly can. I will shoot for AT LEAST one post per month so you can stay abreast of our progress.

We are also expecting a visit from my parents toward the end of January and are looking forward to that. They have been here for the past few Christmases so it was strange this year not to have them.

I will leave you with a few photos of our Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List!

Cold Sunday afternoon

Friday