Welcome!

Merry Christmas, 2007!

As Ron and I prepare to embark on our second major retirement trip, I thought it might be fun to join the ranks of the "bloggers" and create my own site. It might save us some time in emailing our family and friends! You can bookmark the blog and visit at your convenience. That way you can skip the stuff that doesn't interest you! It will save "pile-ups" of emails from me in your mailbox and it will save me from having to phone some of you with an alert to read the email I sent you. (You know who you are!!!)



My plan is to share some of our adventures with you..... but as long as I have your attention, I may spotlight one or more of our precious granddaughters as well!



Stay tuned for the first episode of "The Rest of Our Lives".



Ron and Carolyn

Comments

HeatherB said…
Sounds like a plan.

Heather
Honidewstf said…
If we got pics, Danny erased them in a cleaning frenzy!! I have never blogged either. Look forward to following your adventures. Amelia is home with her boyfriend clay for few days. Danica will have baby Zachary baptized in our church this Sunday.
Love Lori

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List!

Cold Sunday afternoon

Friday